1. By using this website, you consent to the immediate effect that these terms become legally binding.
2. If you do not agree that the following Terms and Conditions are legally binding for you, please do not access and / or use this website.
3. coyavtravel.com may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly to be aware of any changes made by expressrafting.com. Your continued use of the website after the changes have been published means that you agree to be legally bound by these terms in their updated and / or modified form.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, share, visually publish, transfer, make public or otherwise use the content of this website in any way other than your own personal and non-commercial use (texts, images, URL's). s, pricing information, etc.). Any other use of expressrafting.com content requires prior written permission of expressrafting.com.
5. You agree to use expressrafting.com and coyavtravel.com's affiliate websites solely for legal purposes and in a manner that does not infringe, restrict or obstruct the rights of others to use and benefit from expressrafting.com.
6. It is recommended that you use expressrafting.com or any expressrafting.com affiliate site for personal and / or non-commercial purposes and to submit your legal requests for product and service reservation. You agree not to use the site to make suspicious, incorrect or fraudulent claims. You agree not to use robot or automated means unless you are specifically authorized to access the site by expressrafting.com.
Product Validity, Changes and Modifications
7. All products, tours and services offered by coyavtravel.com are valid as of the dates shown on expressrafting.com or any expressrafting.com affiliate site. expressrafting.com is not responsible or liable for any information not provided directly.
8. All requests for changes / modifications should be directed directly to the expressrafting.com Customer Support Team, which will process the request.
8.1 expressrafting.com does not charge any fees for changing or re-arranging existing booking dates, provided that the request is received no later than two (2) days prior to the tour arrival date approved by the Customer Support team.
8.2 It may not be possible to change or reorganize tickets for a special event, theater or show. These tickets are sometimes sold in the final manner and cannot be changed after your first purchase is confirmed. You can contact our Customer Support team to confirm whether a booking is final.
8.3 All other date-change requests and arrangements are subject to the eligibility of our suppliers and / or service providers; expressrafting.com cannot guarantee that any date-change requests will be made.
8.4 expressrafting.com will attempt to accept your request if you request a change of date 2 days or more before your approved tour arrival date; however, changes made 2 days before or after the first tour arrival date may incur additional charges.
8.5 If you make a purchase using expressrafting.com discounts or special offer price, expressrafting.com may decide to accept discount or special offer pricing at your sole discretion if you make changes or adjustments to your trip after the purchase. However, if you make changes to your approved trip, expressrafting.com reserves the right to void the discount or special offer price.
9. expressrafting.com reserves the right to cancel, modify or offer any service, tour, ticket or product at any time for any reason that you have booked through expressrafting.com or any of its affiliate sites.
9.1 In such cases, you are entitled to a full refund of the initial purchase price if the proposed alternatives are not satisfactory to you.
9.2 Notwithstanding the foregoing, if our agents, service providers and / or suppliers notify us of a significant change in a reservation and / or tour, product or event, we may contact the customer, travel agent and / or distributor, we make every reasonable effort to make a report.
Pricing and Included Services
10. Prices listed on any of expressrafting.com and expressrafting.com's affiliate websites are per person unless otherwise specified.
11. Prices are determined based on the current local tariffs at the time of the quotation and converted to the valid foreign currency determined by expressrafting.com.
12. Bids are subject to change without notice until booking is confirmed.
13. Unless otherwise stipulated, entry fees are not included.
14. Tip tips / gifts given to tour managers, drivers or local guides; luggage and personal insurance; does not include any element of personal nature and any food and drink not specifically mentioned in the list.
Payments and Cancellations
15. expressrafting.com accepts the following credit cards: online credit card payment to expressrafting.com by MasterCard, Visa or PayPal.
15.1 Up to 3.5% surcharge or service charges may apply on credit card payments and PayPal transactions.
15.2 The reservation must be paid in full or paid in advance via PayPal online. Payment will be credited to expressrafting.com or Paypal on the credit card statement.
16. No refund will be made after the start of a tour or service or in connection with any packages, accommodation, meals or other services provided.
17. Cancellation of a reservation made with expressrafting.com may result in the cancellation fees imposed by expressrafting.com and are detailed below. Additional fees may be charged by other suppliers, if applicable. When canceling any reservation, you will be notified of the total cancellation fees by e-mail, sms message or telephone.
17.1 Event, Theater, Show or Coupon Tickets may not be refundable, please contact Customer Support in advance.
17.2 Tours or Packages starting during a Special Event Period may not be returned, please contact Customer support in advance.
Passport, Visa and Insurance
18. It is the responsibility of all passengers to check with the country's consulate the conditions of entry to the country of destination regardless of nationality and destination.
19. Since visa and health conditions are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you confirm your health and visa conditions with the relevant consulate before you travel.
20. We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy before you travel. Most policies cover cancellation fees and related charges if you cancel your trip or make significant changes to your travel dates.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
21. expressrafting.com or its representatives, affiliates, service providers, suppliers and / or distributors shall in no event be liable for any loss, damage or damage (such loss or damage foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise). or not): (a) data loss; (b) loss of income or estimated profit; (c) job loss; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of reputation or damage to reputation; (f) damages suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, connected, natural and compulsory or criminal damages arising out of the use of expressrafting.com, whatever the mode of action.
22. expressrafting.com, its agents and suppliers make arrangements for hotels, tours, journeys or any services in connection with the travel schedules of independent customers, while any hotel, carrier or other company or person offering the services included in the tours may default to life and property. will not be liable for any future damages, damages, losses, accidents, delays or irregularities, obligations or expenses.
23. In addition, expressrafting.com, its representatives and suppliers may not be responsible for any illness, theft, worker-employer dispute, machine failure, government barriers, warfare and / or terrorism, weather conditions, failure of any means of transport or any other accepts no responsibility for misfortune or disaster or any other reason.
24. expressrafting.com and / or one of the websites linked to expressrafting.com, including or related information, names, images and images, logo, price, date and availability of the service provider, operator and / or distributor partner .com's content is made to the extent permitted by law, including satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, no breach of warranty, compliance, safety and accuracy, and without warranty or warranty of any kind made yapılan NOW İ and “AVAILABLE”.
25. We check and re-check the details of the accuracy of all products and services we offer at expressrafting.com. However, the functionality, content or information contained on one of the expressrafting.com and / or expressrafting.com websites does not warrant that the content or information will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the errors will be corrected, or that expressrafting.com or the servers providing them do not contain viruses or software errors.
26. If any of these terms are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any state or country law that is expected to be in force, such term shall be removed and deleted from such terms and to the extent that it is illegal, invalid or unenforceable; the remaining conditions shall remain in full force and effect and shall remain binding and enforceable.
27. Smoking is prohibited at any time in the vehicles, but there is a frequent break on all tours.
28. The seat belts must always be fastened while the vehicle is moving.
29. Luggage and all personal belongings are carried at the risk of the owner.
30. expressrafting.com cannot be held responsible for delays caused by heavy traffic jams.
31. For seasonal or other reasons, the tour guide may make minor changes to the itinerary. Visiting some museums and historical sites may not be possible due to renovations. During very hot July and August breaks and visits to open-air museums and historical sites can be kept shorter than planned.
32. Photos and Videos in Tours; expressrafti.com does not make any agreement on photos and videos taken by suppliers or service providers on tours. Therefore expressrafting.com cannot be held responsible for the prices, quality or delivery errors of the Photos and Videos.
33. In order to minimize the high costs, some overnight tours and some day trips can be organized with one or two different local agencies.
34. Any problems and issues arising from any reservation will be referred to in Turkish law.
35. Guests must be present at the hotel's main gate, not the lobby or reception, 10 minutes before departure. Due to traffic congestion or delays in previous hotels, your pick-up may be delayed beyond our control.
36. Our guests should be present at the meeting points specified by the tour guide just in time. Otherwise, the tour will continue without waiting for the late ones.
37. Balance payments are made at the CBRT dollar Buying Rates valid on the Tour day.
Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions provided herein.
Karabük Mh. Pelitdibi Sk. No:76
Phone Number: 0 (553) 753 40 15
Email Address: email@example.com
expressrafting.com / firstname.lastname@example.org